RE: MY THOUGHTS ABOUT NEW FORUM FORMAT

  • numismistake
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2013
      I'm not going down without a fight. I took their 'product tour' (right side WELCOME) just to see what they actually intended to do here. Why would I want to see a cooking group if I collect errors?

      Then I went to their feedback forum, and 1 Yahoo Groups member after the other blasted Yahoo for these hideous changes (some with answers by Yahoo explaining daily 'tweeks' to this new system).

      I once again posted there and gave them HELL for ruining our ECIE group by taking away functionality, features, and ease of use in introducing this new but hideous format. Perhaps an avalanche of hate feedback on this change from our members too would change their minds. I vented to them that if CocaCola could change back, they could too. Otherwise we Yahoo Groups may be gone. The other feedbacks were just as tenacious and negative. Every one of them.

      Good Luck everyone.

      Like a school or church burning down unexpectedly, it's just a building. ECIE will survive, as it's our membership (like a congregation) and not the site that houses it that will persevere.