Can ANYONE tell me ANYTHING about these coins?

  • jdr_mcb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2013
      I won these interesting coins on a live online auction last week and got them in the mail yesterday. The auction lot description read: "Four Chinese Coins?" I didn't know anything about them but I thought they were unique so I took a shot in the dark and placed a modest bid AND WON!!!! In researching them, I am at a loss, because I cannot find any info on these ANYWHERE!!!!
      Each coin weighs around 7 grams, they are a bit smaller than a dime and quite thick. They are very dense for their size so I'm guessing they are silver???
      Any information on these would be greatly appreciated!!!
      I'm finding it most difficult to research something you don't even know what to call!!!

      HELP!!!!