Re: ERROR?.............or...............PMD?

  • jdr_mcb
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
      Hey guys. I just added the reverse pics!!! I apologize for the <average quality of them.
      HOWEVER, I just purchased a Bodelin Technologies ProScope Micro Mobile for iPad kit and I hope to remedy that problem. Has anyone tried one of these yet? From what I have seen, they take incredible pictures!!! Here's a link to their website, CHECK IT OUT!!!

      https://www.bodelin.com/proscope/proscope-micro-mobile

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
        It's now quite clear that both of your coins were vandalized outside the Mint.