Re: ERROR?.............or...............PMD?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
      As BJ indicated, we need photos of the reverse face of each coin in order to make a determination.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "jdr_mcb" <jdr_mcb@...> wrote:

      > I just uploaded pics of a couple pennies I found while searching OBW
      > rolls.What'd ya think? Error or PMD?

    • jdr_mcb
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
        Hey guys. I just added the reverse pics!!! I apologize for the <average quality of them.
        HOWEVER, I just purchased a Bodelin Technologies ProScope Micro Mobile for iPad kit and I hope to remedy that problem. Has anyone tried one of these yet? From what I have seen, they take incredible pictures!!! Here's a link to their website, CHECK IT OUT!!!

        https://www.bodelin.com/proscope/proscope-micro-mobile

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
          It's now quite clear that both of your coins were vandalized outside the Mint.