Re: Authentic brockage?

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
      Mike, I wasn't around for this one but it's a very nice & thought evoking coin. I can understand your loser's lament.

      In 'American Pickers' (9PM Monday Hist. CH.) an antique hoarder told the pickers, Mike and Frank that you buy 'it' (antiques) if it's "ornery, unusual, or different". This coin is all of that and more.

      Better luck pulling the trigger next time.