Lindy Stone -- request for images

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      Lindy,

      An e-mail I sent to you today was kicked back by the mailer-daemon. So I thought I'd relay my request through the message board.

      I'd like to feature one of your coins in an upcoming Collector's Clearinghouse column. It's the quarter with the in-collar, first-strike brockage of the obverse design on the reverse face. You would be credited, of course.
    • mrlindy2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2013
        Hadn't dropped by for a few days and got logged out of yahoo.
        Maybe thats why it rejected the email?

        Sure, I still have the 1st strike obv brockage thats like 180 degrees rotated on the reverse of a 1988~ish Washington 25c.

        I'll shoot some images of it. Scanner I have now does not scan coins well. Real poor quality for coins, great for all else, oh well.

        Give me a couple days to dig it up. Any image size limits I should pay attention to ?

        Lindy

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2013
          My editor usually likes images larger than 600 pixels. Other than that, you're good to go. Thanks.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
            Crazy time consuming happenings here.

            I'll get your 25c images by Sunday Nite Mike.

            Any other obverse brockages you need for your article ???

            On a side note today I got a barely legible "copy" marked obv stamped 2003 S silver looking state quarter from Missouri's Arch out of the reject bin of my banks coin counting machine.

            ;^)

            A very decent looking copy. Usually I get free tokens for who knows what~ever out of their reject slot when I pass their counting machine by in or out of the bank.

            Lindy

            --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "mrlindy2000" <adkinstone@...> wrote:

            > Hadn't dropped by for a few days and got logged out of yahoo.
            > Maybe thats why it rejected the email?
            >
            > Sure, I still have the 1st strike obv brockage thats like 180 degrees rotated on the reverse of a 1988~ish Washington 25c.
            >
            > I'll shoot some images of it. Scanner I have now does not scan coins well. Real poor quality for coins, great for all else, oh well.
            >
            > Give me a couple days to dig it up. Any image size limits I should pay attention to ?
            >
            > Lindy

            > > Lindy,
            > >
            > > An e-mail I sent to you today was kicked back by the mailer-daemon. So I thought I'd relay my request through the message board.
            > >
            > > I'd like to feature one of your coins in an upcoming Collector's Clearinghouse column. It's the quarter with the in-collar, first-strike brockage of the obverse design on the reverse face. You would be credited, of course.

          • dermestid
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
              Sunday night will be fine.  I've already got the remaining brockage images that I need for my column.  Thanks