Re: 1916 buffalo nickel error/cud lettering, etc?

  • dikx.rm
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      I just posted a cropped photo with white squares around where I beleive to be letters. (--Jesus might look better there - and, there would be alot more interest?)

      I have also posted a photo of the reverse. Just wondering if it is heavily worn or occured due to metals, strike or some other error?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
        I see nothing recognizable in the areas you outlined.