Re: All general error reference books out of print?

  • stevenamills
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
      Just for the heck of it I looked on Amazon to see what might be available. The Herbert book is available from a number of sellers. I have no idea, obviously, whether they are selling them, but a new book is approximately $150 and a used book is $35.

      If they are actually being sold, that makes the book a much better investment than the actual coins.