Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: 1892 O Morgan Dollar Partial Collar Strike

  • rjrisi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3 4:24 PM
      Sure appears to be a partial collar strike.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 6:30 PM, andrea church <juicyredstreak@...> wrote:

      <Back.jpg>

      <Side 3.jpg>

      <Side 5.jpg>

      <Side 4.jpg>

      <Side 7.jpg>

      Would you be willing to take a look at these pictures and give me your thoughts on the coin? I wanted to send some with the previous message but could not figure out how when posting through the group.

      Thank you for your time!

      To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
      From: mdia1@...
      Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:17:21 +0000