Did you also own my 1984P one sided doubled strike Mike D ?

  • mrlindy2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2013
      Been some time since I've gone thru the photo files here Mike.

      You've credited yourself with the 84P 5c one sided doubled strike images I sent you. My images I sent you years ago. Its a coin I still own and shared images of with the group. Its odd I'm not credited, not mentioned at all, I am curious as to why ?

      Thanks,

      Lindy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2013
        My name was assigned to the image by Yahoo software. I'll be happy to add an appropriate credit to the description.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2013
          Which folder is it located in?

          > My name was assigned to the image by Yahoo software. I'll be happy to add an appropriate credit to the description.
          >
          > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "mrlindy2000" <adkinstone@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Been some time since I've gone thru the photo files here Mike.
          > >
          > > You've credited yourself with the 84P 5c one sided doubled strike images I sent you. My images I sent you years ago. Its a coin I still own and shared images of with the group. Its odd I'm not credited, not mentioned at all, I am curious as to why ?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Lindy

        • mrlindy2000
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
            The One Sided Double struck 84P 5c is in Misaligned & Rotated Dies folder, the 2nd & 3rd images.

            Thanks for the credit Mike. Its one of my favorite errors.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
              Happy to comply. Some years back, when Yahoo did a major overhaul of their groups, all the photo albums (and I think many of the individual photos) ended up being credited to "dermestid". Then again, I simply may have slipped up.

              I believe I have four of this kind of one-sided double strike, i.e, one featuring a horizontal misalignment on the second strike. I'm still looking for a specimen with a horizontal misalignment on the first strike and a centered second strike. They have to be out there.