1892 O Morgan Dollar Partial Collar Strike

  • juicyredstreaks
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2013
      Hi, I have an unusual error on a 1892 O Morgan Dollar. I have been told it is a partial collar strike. It is circulated but in very fine condition. How do I go about selling it or find a collector interested in a coin like this?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2013
        You might try eBay.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "juicyredstreaks" <juicyredstreak@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I have an unusual error on a 1892 O Morgan Dollar. I have been told it is a partial collar strike. It is circulated but in very fine condition. How do I go about selling it or find a collector interested in a coin like this?

      • andrea church
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013

          Would you be willing to take a look at these pictures and give me your thoughts on the coin? I wanted to send some with the previous message but could not figure out how when posting through the group.

          Thank you for your time!

          To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
          From: mdia1@...
          Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:17:21 +0000
          Subject: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: 1892 O Morgan Dollar Partial Collar Strike

          You might try eBay.

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "juicyredstreaks" <juicyredstreak@...> wrote:

          > Hi, I have an unusual error on a 1892 O Morgan Dollar. I have been told it is a partial collar strike. It is circulated but in very fine condition. How do I go about selling it or find a collector interested in a coin like this?

        • rjrisi
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
            Sure appears to be a partial collar strike.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jun 3, 2013, at 6:30 PM, andrea church <juicyredstreak@...> wrote:

            <Back.jpg>

            <Side 3.jpg>