Under weight 1959-D Lincoln Cent

  • iberdy2
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
      Under weight 1959-D Lincoln Cent comes in at 2.36 grams ....foreign planchet or rolled thin ???
    • iberdy2
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, iberdy2 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Under weight 1959-D Lincoln Cent comes in at 2.36 grams ....foreign planchet or rolled thin ???

        Posted photos in the Default Album
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
          In the absence of any other evidence, you'd have to go with rolled-thin.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
            I just wasn't sure it was rolled thin because the strike looked liked so sharp.
            Thanks