Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Triple-struck quarter

  • Michael Evanchik
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
      was quite surprised at the price also.ive seen several triple struck cents the were not as eye appealing go for more then this recently.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
        i seem to be usually beat by one increment on these types of things,but was in the hospital for a bunch of interesting things in the last few days.just wasnt up to it though.

        I would of expected $400 to $700 compared to past dramatic double and triple strikes. This one really had no last second snipes??
        Sent from my iPhone