Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Beautiful off-center strike with mirror brockage

  • Jon Sullivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
      As others have said, they're somewhat "common" for those early years, and I've found the price is pretty hit and miss with these.

      It's a nice looking coin, but there has to be 2 interested bidders bidding at the same time for a price to go "high", which for this coin wasn't the case. In another auction the coin could've gone for hundreds more. It's the nature of a free-market.

      Jon

      i was shocked the price wasnt more.its exactly something im looking for-but collecting only lincoln memorial errors,it didnt fit my collection parameters.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
        what coin are you referring to?