Re: 1974 prf lincoln obv.

  • dale3littlee
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:

      > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:
      > >
      > > Your photos are too poor to draw any conclusion.
      > >
      > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > 1974 prf set lincoln obv.looks like something going on could you explain this.its in defaut album.looks like a strike thru maybe, still in the case looks like wire in the nose.
      > > >Ill try get better photos Thanks

      Added two more photos on 1974 in defaut albun,hope they are little better,if not you got ideals how to get better photo

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
        Your photos are still too blurred to draw any conclusions. To improve your images, you'll have to invest in a microscope, digital camera, and microscope adapter.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:

        > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:
        > >

        > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Your photos are too poor to draw any conclusion.

        > Added two more photos on 1974 in defaut albun,hope they are little better,if not you got ideals how to get better photo

      • Michael Evanchik
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
          i take coin pictures using a auto focus digital camera and use a 5x-10x magnifying glass right up against the camera lens.you have to play around a bit to get the focus,and the color correct,but it works pretty well for me.

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
            --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Michael Evanchik wrote:

            > i take coin pictures using a auto focus digital camera and use a 5x-10x magnifying glass right up against the camera lens.you have to play around a bit to get the focus,and the color correct,but it works pretty well for me.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • iberdy2
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
              --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:

              > Your photos are still too blurred to draw any conclusions. To improve your images, you'll have to invest in a microscope, digital camera, and microscope adapter.
              >
              > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:
              > >

              > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:

              > > Added two more photos on 1974 in defaut albun,hope they are little better,if not you got ideals how to get better photo
              > >

              >I've been using a Nikon Coolpix L1 camera ( used on e-bay ) for years with excellent results, it has a 5X optical zoom feature which enables you take a close up picture and then zoom in and crop with the 5x and if I needed more of a close up, I could simply take my camera and hold it up to the lens of my older Swift Stereo Eighty Microscope and simply take a picture thru the scope....simple and easy....hardest part of taking pictures of coins is the lighting which can be a real pain.
            • iberdy2
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
                --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, iberdy2 wrote:

                > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:
                > >
                > > Your photos are still too blurred to draw any conclusions. To improve your images, you'll have to invest in a microscope, digital camera, and microscope adapter.
                > >
                > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:

                > > > Added two more photos on 1974 in defaut albun,hope they are little better,if not you got ideals how to get better photo
                > > >

                > >I've been using a Nikon Coolpix L1 camera ( used on e-bay ) for years with excellent results, it has a 5X optical zoom feature which enables you take a close up picture and then zoom in and crop with the 5x and if I needed more of a close up, I could simply take my camera and hold it up to the lens of my older Swift Stereo Eighty Microscope and simply take a picture thru the scope....simple and easy....hardest part of taking pictures of coins is the lighting which can be a real pain.

                I should have also said that this camera was brought used on e-bay for about $25.00