Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: 1973 S Nikel proof Error

  • danial mcclinton
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 198 KB
    Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic

    danial www.throughdarknessireighn.com
    Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
      Okay, then. You've got a minor rotated die error. Unless the rotation exceeds 30 degrees, there's no extra value attached to this error type.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, danial mcclinton wrote:

      > Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic
      >

      > danial www.throughdarknessireighn.com

    • rjrisi
      Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
        Appears to be a slight rotated reverse die. Kinda neat as its a proof error. Value? Not sure how much of a premium it'll carry on a proof but proof errors are scarcer than business strikes.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic

        Without a photo there is no way for us to diagnose the error or estimate its value.

        --- In mailto:errorcoininformationexchange%40yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" wrote:

        > I have this 1973 S proof Nikel. That has a noticeble Error. The Building on back is noticebly offsett and should be strait. Can anyone tell me how to find out how much it could be worth

        <nikel front.jpg>