Re: 1973 S Nikel proof Error

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
      Without a photo there is no way for us to diagnose the error or estimate its value.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" wrote:

      > I have this 1973 S proof Nikel. That has a noticeble Error. The Building on back is noticebly offsett and should be strait. Can anyone tell me how to find out how much it could be worth

    • danial mcclinton
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 198 KB
      Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic

      danial www.throughdarknessireighn.com

      Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
        Okay, then. You've got a minor rotated die error. Unless the rotation exceeds 30 degrees, there's no extra value attached to this error type.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, danial mcclinton wrote:

        > Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic
        >

        > danial www.throughdarknessireighn.com

      • rjrisi
        Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
          Appears to be a slight rotated reverse die. Kinda neat as its a proof error. Value? Not sure how much of a premium it'll carry on a proof but proof errors are scarcer than business strikes.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic

          Without a photo there is no way for us to diagnose the error or estimate its value.

          --- In mailto:errorcoininformationexchange%40yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" wrote:

          > I have this 1973 S proof Nikel. That has a noticeble Error. The Building on back is noticebly offsett and should be strait. Can anyone tell me how to find out how much it could be worth

          <nikel front.jpg>