1973 S Nikel proof Error

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
      I have this 1973 S proof Nikel. That has a noticeble Error. The Building on back is noticebly offsett and should be strait. Can anyone tell me how to find out how much it could be worth
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
        Without a photo there is no way for us to diagnose the error or estimate its value.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" wrote:

        > I have this 1973 S proof Nikel. That has a noticeble Error. The Building on back is noticebly offsett and should be strait. Can anyone tell me how to find out how much it could be worth

      • danial mcclinton
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
        Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic

        danial www.throughdarknessireighn.com

        Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
          Okay, then. You've got a minor rotated die error. Unless the rotation exceeds 30 degrees, there's no extra value attached to this error type.

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, danial mcclinton wrote:

          > Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic
          >

          > danial www.throughdarknessireighn.com

        • rjrisi
          Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
            Appears to be a slight rotated reverse die. Kinda neat as its a proof error. Value? Not sure how much of a premium it'll carry on a proof but proof errors are scarcer than business strikes.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Ive been trying to upload it but im having problems uploading it to the group. Here is a pic

            Without a photo there is no way for us to diagnose the error or estimate its value.

            --- In mailto:errorcoininformationexchange%40yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" wrote:

            > I have this 1973 S proof Nikel. That has a noticeble Error. The Building on back is noticebly offsett and should be strait. Can anyone tell me how to find out how much it could be worth

            <nikel front.jpg>