1974 prf lincoln obv.

  • dale3littlee
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
      1974 prf set lincoln obv.looks like something going on could you explain this.its in defaut album.looks like a strike thru maybe, still in the case looks like wire in the nose.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
        Your photos are too poor to draw any conclusion.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:

          > Your photos are too poor to draw any conclusion.
          >
          > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:
          > >
          > > 1974 prf set lincoln obv.looks like something going on could you explain this.its in defaut album.looks like a strike thru maybe, still in the case looks like wire in the nose.
          > >Ill try get better photos Thanks

        • dale3littlee
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
            --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:

            > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:
            > >
            > > Your photos are too poor to draw any conclusion.
            > >
            > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:
            > > >
            > > > 1974 prf set lincoln obv.looks like something going on could you explain this.its in defaut album.looks like a strike thru maybe, still in the case looks like wire in the nose.
            > > >Ill try get better photos Thanks

            Added two more photos on 1974 in defaut albun,hope they are little better,if not you got ideals how to get better photo

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
              Your photos are still too blurred to draw any conclusions. To improve your images, you'll have to invest in a microscope, digital camera, and microscope adapter.

              --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:

              > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:
              > >

              > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Your photos are too poor to draw any conclusion.

              > Added two more photos on 1974 in defaut albun,hope they are little better,if not you got ideals how to get better photo

            • Michael Evanchik
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
                i take coin pictures using a auto focus digital camera and use a 5x-10x magnifying glass right up against the camera lens.you have to play around a bit to get the focus,and the color correct,but it works pretty well for me.

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
                  --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Michael Evanchik wrote:

                  > i take coin pictures using a auto focus digital camera and use a 5x-10x magnifying glass right up against the camera lens.you have to play around a bit to get the focus,and the color correct,but it works pretty well for me.
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • iberdy2
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
                    --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:

                    > Your photos are still too blurred to draw any conclusions. To improve your images, you'll have to invest in a microscope, digital camera, and microscope adapter.
                    >
                    > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:
                    > >

                    > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:

                    > > Added two more photos on 1974 in defaut albun,hope they are little better,if not you got ideals how to get better photo
                    > >

                    >I've been using a Nikon Coolpix L1 camera ( used on e-bay ) for years with excellent results, it has a 5X optical zoom feature which enables you take a close up picture and then zoom in and crop with the 5x and if I needed more of a close up, I could simply take my camera and hold it up to the lens of my older Swift Stereo Eighty Microscope and simply take a picture thru the scope....simple and easy....hardest part of taking pictures of coins is the lighting which can be a real pain.
                  • iberdy2
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
                      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, iberdy2 wrote:

                      > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond" wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Your photos are still too blurred to draw any conclusions. To improve your images, you'll have to invest in a microscope, digital camera, and microscope adapter.
                      > >
                      > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "dale3littlee" wrote:

                      > > > Added two more photos on 1974 in defaut albun,hope they are little better,if not you got ideals how to get better photo
                      > > >

                      > >I've been using a Nikon Coolpix L1 camera ( used on e-bay ) for years with excellent results, it has a 5X optical zoom feature which enables you take a close up picture and then zoom in and crop with the 5x and if I needed more of a close up, I could simply take my camera and hold it up to the lens of my older Swift Stereo Eighty Microscope and simply take a picture thru the scope....simple and easy....hardest part of taking pictures of coins is the lighting which can be a real pain.

                      I should have also said that this camera was brought used on e-bay for about $25.00