We all must be millionaires!

  • wgfulton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      I just came across this "Truly unique" error coin on EBay and felt that I MUST share it with all of you. I had no idea that my almost filled box of "grease" coins were worth that much! (wink, wink)

      I wonder how high the bidding will go. Hm, hm.

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-GRADED-ANACS-AU-58-STATE-QUARTER-COIN-DIE-ERROR-1-OF-A-KIND-/281048078655?

      It actually is a rather nice grease struck through error, but $82,000?
      Am I missing something? (and it is an AU-58?)