Mike

  • bman98231
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
      Here is what looks like a decent misaligned die dime(if sellers
      description is accurate).
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=3007879839&category=524
      Jorgy
    • Mike Diamond <mdia1@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
        That really is a splendid example of a horizontal misalignment.
        Since I already have a dime with a similar degree of misalignment,
        I'm going to let someone else take this beauty home. :)

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, bman98231
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Here is what looks like a decent misaligned die dime(if sellers
        > description is accurate).
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        > ViewItem&item=3007879839&category=524
        > Jorgy
      • gatorbaitmad
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
          Went to coin show today,only one strike misstake on the pennies that
          I had looked at(no E word) ,a wheathead with a area where a piece of
          metal got struck into the penny.The dimes was slightly off-
          center,both obverse and reverse.Peggy