Article on normal weight missing clad errors now online

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2012
      http://www.coinworld.com/articles/missing-clad-layer-does-not-always-imply-miss/

      Thanks again for letting me use your clad strip, Fred.
    • fred_weinberg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2012
        Mike, always my pleasure...

        When I buy collections, I always like it if there's
        something in there that's either a 'stumper', that
        needs your help, or something that I think might
        illustrate a particular error type that you might
        not have photos/scans of at the time......

        Fred