Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: central states show

  • Jon Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2012
      I almost went to the show, but was a little too busy to be able to make it. If any members wi be attending the ana next month, I look forward to seeing you there.

      Jon

      Written from iPhone

      On Apr 26, 2012, at 10:05 AM, Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:

      Fred Weinberg was pretty much the only game in town, and he had his usual spectacular assortment of errors.

      A smattering of other dealers had a few errors, some exotic and stratospherically expensive. At one table I saw a few 1973-S proof Ike dollar intentional errors. One was a double-struck Ike where a cent planchet was introduced between coin and obverse die between the first and second strike. Both members of this mated pair were present.