Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Pennies and rumors of no pennies

  • nathan simmons
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 7:50 PM
      Well Mike, thanks for your opinion,.....I've been thinking about it and it makes no sense to me why they keep making plated pennies at such a high cost, I figured they could just as easily make a stainless steel penny or some grade of steel penny that would be better than ther 1943 type that wouldn't rust or even a V penny that could be used as a variable value coin like between 1 & 3 cents, I dunno but if indeed this is the last year for the lincoln memorial cent, collectors are gonna be hoarding the heck out of everypenny they come across.

      Nathan Simmons