Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Welcome to JT !

  • innff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2012
      That is some great new JT. I hope to see you at the F.U.N. shows.

      BJ

      In a message dated 4/2/2012 2:40:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jtstanton@... writes:

      Hi Fred (and all),

      I sold my store about 8 months ago, and now back to doing what I like......home improvement on my own home!  It never ends, but is enjoyable.  I'm hoping to make some coin shows in the near future.  I have missed everyone.

      To the main subject, Arnie touched so many of us, and in so many positive ways.  Even more omportantly, he touched so many people who may not realize it.  His contributions to the hobby will benefit us all for decades to come.

      Best wishes all!

      JT

      J. T. Stanton
      Professional Numismatist
      221 East 54 St
      Savannah, GA 31405
      E-mail: jtstanton@...
      Cell: 912-667-5799
      Fax: 912-233-1291

      In a message dated 4/2/2012 11:41:57 Eastern Daylight Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      JT - great to hear from you, and thanks
      for the nice words about Arnie....

      Glad to see you 'back', if only for this
      subject.....Let's see some more of you!

      Fred