Special deals for ebay seller not in class action lawsuits

  • ck
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      Hello, I get offers from ebay recent ones list 50 items a month no listing fees free bin and 9% final then one list 5000 items dec 6-8th no fees 9%fvf friend in class action lawsuit said he does not get the same offers could ebay black list sellers that Did sue and reward sellers that didn't sue with better offers?
    • bigdcoins
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
        $.27 here !