Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: eBay class action settlement

  • TheOcean1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
      I got a check for $0.01.  One cent.  Can anyone top that?

      Bill Anderson

      In a message dated 12/5/2011 10:26:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, travisbolton543@... writes:

      You're not missing much, the checks range from $3 or less from what I hear, unless you're a class-action lawyer......

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi <rjrisi@...> wrote:

      > NO, NOT ME.....SHOW ME THE MONEY???????????
      >

      > ~ROB RISI~

      > ________________________________

    • William Allen
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
        Got my .97 check last week and already splurged!

        On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Steve Mills <steve@...> wrote:

        Anybody else get a check today? I’m pouring it all into errors!

        Fred – what do you have for $.27?

        Steven A. Mills

        ___

        --

        “That government is best which governs least.”

        Thomas Paine, 1737 - 1809

      • Michael Evanchik
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
          what check?

          You're not missing much, the checks range from $3 or less from what I hear, unless you're a class-action lawyer......

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi <rjrisi@...> wrote:

          > NO, NOT ME.....SHOW ME THE MONEY???????????
          >

          > ~ROB RISI~

        • Travis
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
            Apparently there was some sort of class action settlement involving PayPal and/or eBay. I didn't get a check nor do I remember being asked to join the suit. I only know about it because of the PCGS message boards.

            --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Michael Evanchik <ivan0000013@...> wrote:

            > what check?

          • Lee Lydston
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011

              Sorry, but I really detest Class Action Lawsuits since the ONLY folks who ever profit from them are the attorney’s.