Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] eBay class action settlement

  • Rob Risi
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
      NO, NOT ME.....SHOW ME THE MONEY???????????

      ~ROB RISI~

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
        You're not missing much, the checks range from $3 or less from what I hear, unless you're a class-action lawyer......

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi <rjrisi@...> wrote:

        > NO, NOT ME.....SHOW ME THE MONEY???????????
        >

        > ~ROB RISI~

        > ________________________________

      • robpaloalto
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
          My check was a whopping $0.19, yes 19 cents! Not hardly worth the paper, postage, time to cash it. Just another frivolous lawsuit making the lawyers rich and wasting what money we do pay for FVF's.
          Rob H

        • TheOcean1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
            I got a check for $0.01.  One cent.  Can anyone top that?

            Bill Anderson

            In a message dated 12/5/2011 10:26:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, travisbolton543@... writes:

            You're not missing much, the checks range from $3 or less from what I hear, unless you're a class-action lawyer......

            --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi <rjrisi@...> wrote:

            > NO, NOT ME.....SHOW ME THE MONEY???????????
            >

            > ~ROB RISI~

            > ________________________________

          • William Allen
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
              Got my .97 check last week and already splurged!

              --

              “That government is best which governs least.”

              Thomas Paine, 1737 - 1809

            • Michael Evanchik
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
                what check?

                You're not missing much, the checks range from $3 or less from what I hear, unless you're a class-action lawyer......

                --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi <rjrisi@...> wrote:

                > NO, NOT ME.....SHOW ME THE MONEY???????????
                >

                > ~ROB RISI~

              • Travis
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
                  Apparently there was some sort of class action settlement involving PayPal and/or eBay. I didn't get a check nor do I remember being asked to join the suit. I only know about it because of the PCGS message boards.

                  --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Michael Evanchik <ivan0000013@...> wrote:

                  > what check?

                • Lee Lydston
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011

                    Sorry, but I really detest Class Action Lawsuits since the ONLY folks who ever profit from them are the attorney’s.