RE: [Error Coin Information Exchange] 1909-S VDB Super double strike...

  • Steve Mills
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011

      Maybe I’m just harsh, but I think anyone that buys this thinking it is real deserves exactly what they get.

      First, you get the “I don’t know – look at the pictures – judge for yourself”…… etc and why would anyone not get this “extremely valuable” coin certified.

      Just my perspective.

      Steve

      Here is a nice one for you guys.. $1.54 is high at this time..

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-S-VDB-ERROR-COIN-/260868504821?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item3cbcf97cf5

      Lot of just damaged coins showing up lately as errors on ebay. Wish there was something we could do to help those BUYERS of this stuff from getting burned..

      JEFF