Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] 1909-S VDB Super double strike...

  • innff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
      I will give you my slant (hint-hint) on this error coin. IT IS CHINESE. A VDB die followed by a non VDB die strike, WOW!!!!

      In a message dated 10/8/2011 10:31:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ivan0000013@... writes:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-S-VDB-ERROR-COIN-/260868504821?
    • Steve Mills
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011

        Maybe I’m just harsh, but I think anyone that buys this thinking it is real deserves exactly what they get.

        First, you get the “I don’t know – look at the pictures – judge for yourself”…… etc and why would anyone not get this “extremely valuable” coin certified.

        Just my perspective.

        Steve

        Here is a nice one for you guys.. $1.54 is high at this time..

        http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-S-VDB-ERROR-COIN-/260868504821?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item3cbcf97cf5

        Lot of just damaged coins showing up lately as errors on ebay. Wish there was something we could do to help those BUYERS of this stuff from getting burned..

        JEFF