Coin added to Trade Bait album

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
      I've added a dime with a 50% cud. It's the second of two specimens I report on in Coin World this week. It's more or less redundant, so I see no need to retain it in my collection.
    • Rob Risi
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
        im interested in the cud Mike....what do you mean its redundant????

        ~ROB RISI~

        I've added a dime with a 50% cud. It's the second of two specimens I report on in Coin World this week. It's more or less redundant, so I see no need to retain it in my collection.

      • iberdy2
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
          It usually means indifferent or the same....he has two and he's trading the other