Lincoln Cent Error coins for sale

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      I was looking in the Craigslist postings for Salt Lake City and saw this listing. the guy seems to know what he is talking about and the coins appear to be very reasonable. (I am NOT the one selling the coins!) I also don't know if this seller is honest or whatever. Just saw the listing and thought others might be interested in followup.

      If anybody is interested, the link is:

      http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/clt/2588047330.html