Re: partial obverse brockage

  • bigdcoins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
      Yeah I just posted the last 4 in the default album. These will be going in the trade bait folder, and then ebay in the near future. If interested I can send pix to your e-mail,,just yell.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Michael E" <ivan0000013@...> wrote:

      > im posting a bunch of pictures of my new cent.ill just put em in the default album for now.if you wanna move em later,feel free mike.

    • Michael Evanchik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
        id be interested in the full brockage cent.i dont have much to trade for it,but if cash will do gimme a shout at my personal email.
        thanks big d