Fw: Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Fw: iceman874 thought you might like this item on eBay

  • Rob Risi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011
      BTW, i have the coins' weight in at 4.97g.....in tolerance for sure.

      ~ROB RISI~

      From: Al C. <bull102797@...>
      To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011, 4:19 AM

      I saw that too, I put in a small bid but I am not really ready to start  collecting again.

      From: eBay Member: rjrisi@... <member@...>
      To: rjrisi@...
      Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011, 4:13 AM

      eBay
      An eBay member wants to show you this item

      Hi, I saw this item on eBay and thought you might be interested.
      Here is quite a nice split die capped die combo on possiby a 1994 nickel although i've yet to receive this coin. I should have it either today or Monday. I will be checking my box today. Seller says it looks to be 1994.
      ROB
      jefferson error nickel
      jefferson error nickel
      Current price:
      $52.99
      End time:Jun-12-11 11:43:41 PDT
      Add to watch list | See similar items
      Check out this item

      Email reference id: [#143e0d6bbf4c42e6a6192a4d7f5a2eb7#]
      Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this number, if you should need assistance.

      Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

      This email sent through the eBay platform from a sender who thinks you are likely to be interested in this information. eBay takes no liability for sending this email or its content.

      You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

      Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.