coin insurance

  • Rob Risi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7 5:57 AM
      Can anyone tell me what's the most popular insurance co for coins?
      i know the ANA offers one but can anyone recommend a better one?
      i have insurance but i know that there's insurance just for coins/etc.
      thanks

      ~ROB RISI~

    • Al C.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7 6:43 AM
        Rob,

        I am an insurance broker in CA, you can use Hugh Wood or lists your coins on your home insurance or renters insurance.

        Al

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7 1:14 PM
          I use these guys:

          http://www.collectinsure.com/

          No experience with claims, but policy is straightforward and less
          expensive than competitors.

          Howard