Mike Diamond has recovered from illness

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      I have finally recovered from the ailment that left me largely incapactitated over the last 10 weeks. I have now lifted the restriction on the number of e-mail inquiries any one person could send me each week.

      Thank you for your patience and kind thoughts during this trying period.

      Mike
    • Michael Evanchik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        glad to see our faithful leader is fully back and up and at em.great to hear youre feelin better mike.