Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Fw: iceman874 thought you might like this item on eBay

  • Jon P. Sullivan
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 1, 2011
      I cannot say for sure it's its a fake or not. I have no knowledge of the styling of the "5" in the date, so I don't know if that's a correct style or not.

      Jon
      On May 31, 2011, at 7:12 PM, Rob Risi wrote:

      ~ROB RISI~

      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 6, 2012

        ~ROB RISI~

        An eBay member wants to show you this item
        Hi, I saw this item on eBay and thought you might be interested.
        any thoughts on this very rare 2nd known or so George Wash dollar. I know there is a Jefferson 50% o/c known and another 60% washington dollar known which is pictured as #70 of the top 100 greatest US error coins book. this ebay coin appears to be double struck too as the 's' on rev is clearly seen twice not too mention this being possibly a missing edge letters error too. the pcgs slab says edge error?
        Check out this item

        Email reference id: [#ff15d64321fa432f8b943e001cc33c6b#]
        Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this number, if you should need assistance.

        Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

        This email sent through the eBay platform from a sender who thinks you are likely to be interested in this information. eBay takes no liability for sending this email or its content.

        You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

        Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.