Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Sentiments for MM Day 2011

  • jeff ylitalo
    Message 1 of 13 , May 29, 2011
      Nice to meet you, Bill.

      Jeff Y.

      From: Bill Coffman <billcoffman@...>
      To: "errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com" <errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 10:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Sentiments for MM Day 2011

      Hi Folks,
        I'm a new 74 Yr. old new kid on the block. (23 year Naval Air Vet who thanks God often that I'm  here to remember my Shipmates that didn,t make it...Amen.
        I'm very impressed by the group's acumin and their knowledge of coins and collectors(?)
        I thought the 06 Flying Eagle was swell, especially that "Glowing" R shield!
        I was ready to break my piggy bank! lol
        Seriously, It went out of my price range too fast for me to buy.
        I'll be checking in to ECIE before I bid on errors or cherries.

        On Memorial Day: Also remember the Vets who lost their lives in Training and other Non combat related deaths such as in the ships and planes
      and support of the troups.

       "They also serve who only stand and wait."  John Milton

        Before I close,  how do I ask the questions I have? Is there a special group for training new members? How do you join in?
      WSydneyC