Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] LED illuminators useless for digital photomicroscopy

  • Steve Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
      That happened to me when trying to photograph in flurescent light...thought the setting on the camera would adjust, but the image kept going form 1 shade to another and back again. I found myself trying to time it to hit the one I wanted.<s>....eventually I set the camera to take several pics in rapid succession to assure I'd get the right one. (those energy saver bulbs do the same thing)