Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Really valuable error coin! lol

  • innff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2011
      I must laugh or a better expression LMAO at person like this. The person has let loose their brains and put the contents up for auction!.

      In a message dated 2/4/2011 8:49:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rob.holcomb@... writes:

      I found this auction, and thought it needs to be promoted. Not because anyone here wants to bid on it, but because it is outrageous!
      This guy has a whole series of outrageous claims when trying to describe really common or ordinary items.

      Rob
      http://www.rholcomb.com

    • Michael Evanchik
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2011
        not as funny as this one.
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170597924889&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2011
          Maybe these people are trying to raise money to pay taxes. I can't imagine what they are seeing.
          Rob

          Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 10:07 AM

          not as funny as this one.

          From: Steve Frank <taxi_steve929@...>
          To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 8:53 PM

          Funny!!

          I found this auction, and thought it needs to be promoted. Not because anyone here wants to bid on it, but because it is outrageous!
          This guy has a whole series of outrageous claims when trying to describe really common or ordinary items.

          Rob
          http://www.rholcomb.com

          Rob Holcomb...1433 Alma St
          650-223-4757...Palo Alto, CA 94301
          Buy my art
        • tumbleweed
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2011
            Check his feedback.
            I think he's honest and needs educated about these coins of his.
            Anyone here try to contact him?