Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Really valuable error coin! lol

  • Steve Frank
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2011
      Funny!!

      --- On Fri, 2/4/11, Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb@...> wrote:

      From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb@...>
      Subject: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Really valuable error coin! lol
      To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 8:49 PM

      I found this auction, and thought it needs to be promoted. Not because anyone here wants to bid on it, but because it is outrageous!
      This guy has a whole series of outrageous claims when trying to describe really common or ordinary items.

      Rob
      http://www.rholcomb.com
    • innff@aol.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2011
          not as funny as this one.
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170597924889&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2011
            Maybe these people are trying to raise money to pay taxes. I can't imagine what they are seeing.
            Rob

            Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 10:07 AM

            not as funny as this one.

            From: Steve Frank <taxi_steve929@...>
            To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 8:53 PM

            Funny!!

            I found this auction, and thought it needs to be promoted. Not because anyone here wants to bid on it, but because it is outrageous!
            This guy has a whole series of outrageous claims when trying to describe really common or ordinary items.

            Rob
            http://www.rholcomb.com

            Rob Holcomb...1433 Alma St
            650-223-4757...Palo Alto, CA 94301
            Buy my art
          • tumbleweed
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 5, 2011
              Check his feedback.
              I think he's honest and needs educated about these coins of his.
              Anyone here try to contact him?