Eight Annas Coin India 1919

  • B.N.SRIDHAR
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3 9:19 AM
    I am enclosing the images of a 1919 Eight Annas coin of India made of cupro-nickel . The coin has a die crack error. On the obverse it also has a defect on the neck over the robe. Is this a die defect?

  • Rob Holcomb
    Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4 5:48 PM
      I found this auction, and thought it needs to be promoted. Not because anyone here wants to bid on it, but because it is outrageous!
      This guy has a whole series of outrageous claims when trying to describe really common or ordinary items.

    • Rob Holcomb
      Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4 5:49 PM

        I found this auction, and thought it needs to be promoted. Not because anyone here wants to bid on it, but because it is outrageous!
        This guy has a whole series of outrageous claims when trying to describe really common or ordinary items.

        Rob
        http://www.rholcomb.com
      • Steve Frank
        Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4 5:53 PM
          Funny!!

            Message 6 of 8 , Feb 5 10:07 AM
              not as funny as this one.
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170597924889&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

              Message 7 of 8 , Feb 5 11:12 AM
                Maybe these people are trying to raise money to pay taxes. I can't imagine what they are seeing.
                Rob

                Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 10:07 AM

                not as funny as this one.

                From: Steve Frank <taxi_steve929@...>
                To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 8:53 PM

                Funny!!

                I found this auction, and thought it needs to be promoted. Not because anyone here wants to bid on it, but because it is outrageous!
                This guy has a whole series of outrageous claims when trying to describe really common or ordinary items.

                Rob
                http://www.rholcomb.com

                Rob Holcomb...1433 Alma St
                650-223-4757...Palo Alto, CA 94301
                Buy my art
              • tumbleweed
                Message 8 of 8 , Feb 5 1:03 PM
                  Check his feedback.
                  I think he's honest and needs educated about these coins of his.
                  Anyone here try to contact him?