Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: 1283 Lincoln Penny

  • innff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
      As stated by numerous people, this is no more than a common die chip. It could have a minimal premium as a curiosity coin, but even then that is iffy.

      In a message dated 1/9/2011 12:16:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mdia1@... writes:

      Welcome to ECIE.

      This is not a cud and there's no such thing as a "die cud". The use of the word "die" is redundant since all cuds develop on dies. Anyway, what you have is a tiny die chip. There's no point in putting it up for sale as it has no collector value.