Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Unsympathetic with this one

  • Michael Evanchik
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 19, 2010
      i suppose youre right,i would never buy that listed as such.i may inquire if the seller had better photos.he may have and maybe they were legit,and maybe someone did get a steal.but i suppose in reality,if i actually saved up for a '55 DD,i cerainly would of took one look at that picture and just move along.