Re: PCGS with position "A" and "B"

  • jylitalo
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2010
      About 10 years ago out I took random samples of edge lettered world coins and their orientation. Big Greek 10 Drach and France 5 Franc coins. The count always wound up 50-50 on their orientation (or close to it).

      I am sure the grading services are enjoying the fact that this bit of non-sensical triva generates extra biz for them.