Incomplete clips of dubious authenticity

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      It seems that very few people were convinced that this was a real error:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200524277284

      The more medially situated "incomplete clip" shows the wrong curvature, expecially where its ends bend conspicuously toward the laterally situated "incomplete clip". The way in which the medially situated groove disappears on the reverse in mid-course is also troubling.
    • Michael Evanchik
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
        it isnt is it? thats why i didnt even question you about it.you have a way of describing thins very accurately but sometimes a bit confusing.it seemed to me the 2 radii were different and not possibly genuine.

        It seems that very few people were convinced that this was a real error:

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200524277284

        The more medially situated "incomplete clip" shows the wrong curvature, expecially where its ends bend conspicuously toward the laterally situated "incomplete clip". The way in which the medially situated groove disappears on the reverse in mid-course is also troubling.

      • seanqueue
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
          Mike, I won the auction with what amounted to a tracking bid. I'll try to post better pictures once I have it in hand.

          Sean Reynolds