George Washington dollar errors worth saving?

  • chaincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Hi friends. I just bought a bag of 250 from the US MInt. Before I open it up and use them, are there any worthwhile errors I should be looking for? I just bought the bag about a month ago, so I want to open it up. Of course, when I am done looking through them, I want to spend them. There is no extra charge for shipping to get these bags, so it is like a free "error scavenger hunt".

      Let me know what you think. Thanks for any help you can give me.
      Roxanne :)