Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Post-strike damage in PCGS slab on eBay ending today

  • Michael Evanchik
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 3, 2010
      just a quick side note to this coin too.in one of my original posts,i said i got it from als coins.that is incorrect.i got it from rich errors(rich schemmer i beleive) and he also has another up right now.its a bit different,but from the same group.i know its post strike damage,but i still consider it an error as rich swears the source never sold him a bogus error and his source said they came right out of bags directly from the mint.also its an odd post strike damage as in nobody can figure out what happened,it definately looks melted,but there are absolutely no signs of any other heat damage whatsoever.interesting to say the least.