RE: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Coin scale

  • Steve Mills
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010

      Thanks for the help everyone.

      One is on the way.

      Steve

      From: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com [mailto:errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Diamond
      Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 8:53 AM
      To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Coin scale

      I have two scales that straddle that level of precision. A quickie scale that's accurate to the nearest 0.1g. and an analytical balance that's good to the nearest 0.001 g. I haven't used any that are accurate to the nearest 0.01g. However, this item looks promising:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/100-x-0-01-GRAM-DIGITAL-JEWELRY-SCALE-Carat-0-001-Ounce-/260636402092?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3caf23e1ac

      There are plenty of others in this category.