Uploaded photos in default album

  • bigdcoins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Hey yall, Just wanted to let you know I uploaded some photos to check out. The last ten pix in the default album are mine. These are some coins that I will be listing on ebay in a week or two but I just wanted to share for now. I will yell when I list some but enjoy for now. Awesome article Mike as it involved cuds. I know these are not major errors but have you done any articles on railroad rims. True railroad rims not the usual partial collars that most call railroad rims. I have seen early silver dollars with actual tracks on the rim. have seen moderns with what looks like the train wheel on the rim. These are all on the edge (third side). Alot of folks now a days will view a coin from the obv or rev and call that second arc on the rim, a railroad rim. NOT.
      Doug